If you are a genuine watch lover, Invicta watches will come into your mind whenever someone talks about quality timepieces.
Invicta watches deliver quality design with remarkably precise timekeeping at an inexpensive cost. They are equipped with the same features as a super high-priced watch.
Fashion changes, the trends move on. But the design made by Invicta watches maintains a beauty that transcends time. It allows you to make a statement about yourself without spending a word.
Now that you understand why you should get yourself an Invicta let’s dive right in on how to set an Invicta watch.
A simple guide on how to set Invicta watch
Three kinds of functional settings can be found on Invicta watches available on the market. They are,
– Time settings watch
– Time and date settings watch
– Time, date and day settings watch
Each of these types of watches designed by Invicta has a different way of setting it up. Let’s go through them one after another.
Setting up time only Invicta watches
- Take the watch on your hand and have the watch time plate facing towards you.
- You will find the crown of the watch on the right side of the watch.
- Unlock the crown by pulling it outwards.
- Be gentle, and do not pull it with too much strength. Crown is a compassionate part of the watch, and you do not want to damage it.
- Check the correct time of your time zone at that moment.
- Keep twisting the crown until you can see the correct time on your watch dial.
- Push the crown inwards to lock it.
And your watch should be ready to use.
Setting up Invicta watches with time and date function.
- Put your watch faced forward.
- You will find your crown on the left, which has two positions.
- Position 1 of the crown controls time, and position 2 of the crown controls the date.
- Pull the crown from position one, and this will result in stopping your watch.
- Check the current time of your time zone.
- Turn the crown until you have matched the right time.
- Pull the crown from position 1 to position 2. This will let you access the date control.
- Rotate the crown till you see your desired date on your watch.
- Once you are satisfied with the change, pull the crown from position 2 to 0. This will start your watch.
Setting up Invicta watches with time, date, and day functions.
- Pull the watch crown out of the stable position to access the control.
- These models have two crown positions with a double rotation feature on the first one.
- After pulling out the crown, it will be set in its first position with two rotation features.
- Twist the crown until you are okay with the day displayed on the watch.
- To access the date control, hold the crown, and maneuver it clockwise.
- This clockwise rotation will change the date. Keep rotating until you find the right date.
- Pull the crown to its second position to change the time of your watch.
- After you are satisfied with the result and done setting the time, date, and day of the watch, push the crown to its stable position again.
This will set the time, day, and date of your choice and start the watch again.
How do I know if my Invicta watch is real?
Invicta watches are becoming very popular nowadays. As a result, there are lots of replica of this brand available in the market now. It is becoming very hard now to identify the real Invicta watch among them.
But, there are some methods to know if you are buying the real Invicta watch. Let’s have a look at them:
⦁ Identify the face or display
Invicta watches have a unique display outlet or design. A fake watch can look like a real Invicta watch, but the mechanism and internal material will not be the same. If you look at them attentively, you will find the mechanism is a little different than the real one.
⦁ Check the package carefully.
Invicta is a big brand, and they have a unique packaging system. You will get a box containing a yellow or crystal clear watch.
They also provide a useful guideline and an authentication certificate with it. If you buy a fake or replica Invicta, you will not get them. In this way, you can know if you are buying the real Invicta very easily.
⦁ Inquire the watch and price
We all know that most of the replica products are made in china. So, examine your watch carefully and see where it is made.
You can find it by opening the back case. If you can’t do it yourself, take help from an operator. Most of the fake Invicta watch will have ‘made in china’ tag in the back case.
Moreover, you can compare the price also. The fake watch is way cheaper than the real one. If you see a huge difference between the actual price tag, be sure that it’s a fake watch.
⦁ Compare with a real Invicta watch
The easiest way to identify if you are buying an Invicta watch is to compare it with a real watch. Firstly, examine the inner side of the watch and see the brand name carefully.
Some fake watches have a difference in a letter or two to eliminate the copyright claim problem. Examine both sides carefully, and you will find the difference if there is any.
These are some of the methods to identify if you are buying a fake Invicta watch. Remember, some companies make it difficult to identify, but there is always a way to do it. So, be careful while buying an Invicta watch.
As mentioned earlier, the crown is the most sensitive and fragile part of the watch. Now that you know how to set Invicta watch with its crown remember to handle it with care. Wear the watch, the style, and elegance you deserve.
So, we have come to the end of our guide on how to set Invicta watch. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below!